Is this Ashley Summers? Girl who vanished EIGHT YEARS AGO aged 14 and was thought to be Cleveland House of Horrors victim 'spotted' in Rhode Island as FBI links her to identity theft ring
- Ashley Summers may have been spotted in Rhode Island eight years after she disappeared from Cleveland, Ohio at the age of 14
- Her step-grandmother identified her after seeing an FBI photo of a woman wanted for check theft and identity fraud
- Now the FBI has launched a massive search for the woman, who is still believed to have been kidnapped
- It was thought by some that she may have been kidnapped by Ariel Castro and kept at his House of Horrors, which was in her Cleveland neighborhood
- This as Michelle Knight, one of Castro's victims, said after her release another girl had been held by Castro around the time Summers vanished
A young woman who vanished as a teenager may have been found hundreds of miles from home.
Ashley Summers of Cleveland, Ohio is believed to have been spotted in video footage taken from a bank ATM in Warwick, Rhode Island this January, eight years after the 14-year-old first was reported as missing.
This as the FBI has revealed she may be wanted in connection with check theft and identity fraud in Rhode Island and Massachusetts.